Modern Coastal Masterpiece: It’s Picnic Point Perfection!
Modern coastal living is found at its very finest with this fully refurbished, generously appointed apartment now being offered here at Unit 8 in "The Esplanade" at Picnic Point.
With high quality carpet and fresh paint throughout; plus all brand-new (never used!) appliances and impressive splashback tiles in the renovated kitchen, you're unlikely to need to spend another cent on this bright and spacious property; which enjoys spectacular views over the crystal clear waters of the Maroochy River and out to Chambers Island and Mount Coolum. Its premiere location sitting in the middle of the private, cul-de-sac enclave sometimes referred to as "Maroochydore's Millionaire's Row" at Picnic Point underpins the wonderful opportunity that now presents itself as its Owner for the past two decades is ready to pass the baton into lucky new hands.
There's so much you can enjoy and experience within a very short distance; including the cafes, restaurants, boutique speciality shops and cinema at Sunshine Plaza; the vibrant and eclectic Ocean Street; Duporth Avenue and Cotton Tree Esplanade precincts; plus the new Maroochydore town centre and a choice of patrolled beaches; Maroochy RSL and Surf Lifesaving Clubs are a mere few minutes away by car. Closer to home, you can choose to utilise one of the many barbecues or throw down the picnic rug; blanket or beach towel whenever you'd like to experience these (or so much more!) that's part and parcel of our wonderful Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
- Freshly refurbished; light and bright throughout: Just move on in whenever you'd like!
- 3 generous, built-in bedrooms; en-suited main
- 2 large, private balconies to enjoy truly spectacular river; island and mountain views
- Exclusive use storage area and designated space in secure, lock-up car park
- Secure complex for privacy and peace of mind
- Full access to on-site pool & amenities; including use of large rooftop BBQ area with panoramic ocean views
- Body Corporate contributions approx. $1,649 per quarter (including pay on time discount)
- Council Rates approx. $1,140 per half year